Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Update

Amazingly enough, my classroom is almost finished.  I have been working in my room everyday, for hours. I certainly have an entirely new appreciation for teachers who go the extra mile to create phenomenal learning environments for their students.

I must admit there were a few moments where I just wanted to throw in the towel because the job can be truly overwhelming.  At the same time, it is extremely exciting and rewarding.  Good, good work.  I am tired and satisfied.  There are only a few final touches that remain. I will post some pictures soon.

Pictures:

Entrance

Conference Table

Our Classroom

Social Studies Bulletin Board and Student Research

Teacher Area

Writing Table and Student Organization Area

Our Classroom Rules Painted By: Dianne Kinser

Our Writing Board



2 comments: